Dewa Athena


Hello, readers!

Nice to see you again in my blog. How's your day? I hope you have a great day, like me. It's first day of school because one weeks ago class 10-11 study at home. Yes, It means we have a holiday. It's because class 12 is having an exam.  I spend my holiday at my hometown, Subang. Holiday is always great, We can rest and prepare our energy for next time.

However I can't spend my full holiday at Subang, on Saturday, 25th of march 2017 We have a sport championship. This event called Dewa Athena.

Athena? Goddes?


No, not that Goddes! Dewa Athena is sport class-tournament of SMAN 3 Bandung. There, we can play a lot of sport activity, such as soccer, basketball, dodgeball, etc.


Dewa Athena held on Lapang Bali. Like I said before, in Dewa Athena we play sport activity, like in the olympic. Every class must send their representative to join the game. For example, class X science 4 send 5 people to join soccer game. If they don't, they will got punishment. Dewa Athena start at 07.00 on the morning and end at 04.00-05.00 on the afternoon. So it takes a whole day. On Dewa Athena, we must use our class's jersey. My class's has grey colour with pink strip. It has really bright colour and kind of feminism. It’s fabric also good.
                                                                                                   
I don’t attend the whole activity of  Dewa Athena because I have to attend biology olympiad training on the morning. So I just attend to Lapang bali when I have to play. I play dodgeball and soccer that day. I have so much fun. I play dodge ball at 10 o’clock. Unfortunately, we lose on that game.

I went to dorm after playing dodgeball. I decided to have lunch, take a bath, and rest before went back to Lapang Bali . On 2 pm, I went back because I must play soccer. To be honest, I am bad at sport but we don’t want to get punishment. The filed was  really hot and the sun was blazzing. We play against class X science 3. On round 1 we pierced, X science 3 got 1 score. But we don’t give up easily, on round 2 we scored 1 goal. The game end draw. It means we have to do penalty.I was worried about it. But with all my confident I successed scored 1 goal. X science 4 win the game.

It was really fun. We can be healthy while having fun. It’s also great for you to do sport. It will keep you healthy and happy.





Komentar

Postingan Populer