It's Me!

wellcome to my blog!!

Iam Widya As'Syifa Irsa, tenth grade student in SMAN 3 Bandung. I was born in Subang, 10th May 2001. So Iam fifteen now. My home is in Subang but now I live at Jln. Kalimantan Number 11. Right across my school. So I wont come late, hehee...

I really into K-pop. I like so many groups like Exo, BTS, Got7, Oh My Girl, G-Friend, and many more. Why I like K-pop? There's so many reason. I like their songs, their choreo, their look.  Oh and I can get lot of friends, having fun with another K-Popers even that we're still stranger. It's funny how we can get closer in a minute! I also can learn Hangul (Korean words and language) from it. My biases are Chanyeol from Exo, Jungkook from BTS, Mark from NCT, and Taehyung from BTS. If another fangirls/K-popers do cover sing, cover dance and make fanart, Iam different, I make fanfiction. You can read my fanfiction on my wattpad real_wdy. I write only in Bahasa Indonesia there, but maybe i'll make some in english.


                                                                  *Exo is my favorite!*
                                                             

Beside that, I like science especially Biology. I like learning about nature, cell, anatomy. and else. Oh, I've won some Biology championship too, FYI. hehe... So if you have some question about Biology, you can ask me. Let's learn together!

What's else? My favorite food is Batagor, my favorite drink is Es Goyobod. I like chocolate too. uh, I think this is not important... XD

If you like reading, you must try to read Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes and Mark Twain's Huckleberry Finn. That two are my favorite. I also watch Detective Conan and other anime so let's discuss about that.

Okay, thank you for reading my profile stay tuned to see my another post. I hope you enjoy my blog so much. If you want to know me further, follow me on instagram : @real_wdyyy . See you!


Sincerelly


Widya A Irsa (real_wdy)

Komentar

Postingan Populer