My Holiday

Hello everyone,
Long time since I posted my last article right? I miss writing in my blog really much. This blog is being "dusty" because of holiday. Yeah, I don't touch any of "school things" during holiday. In my mind, holiday means free from something of school that makes me stress. Maybe some of you have same opinion as me.

 *Welcome Holiday*

Okay friends, How was your Holiday? Great? Of course, holiday always great. No problem if you just stay at home, watching TV, reading comics, being lazy, holiday always great. XD

I want tell you a bit of my holiday. My holiday this year was really great, or even I can call it "The best holiday of my whole life", hahaha, am I too excessive? I spend first week of my holiday at home. Me and my sister cooked mac n cheese for mother's day. My mom said it was good. We was very happy then. Beside that, Me and my sister did a challenge to read a book as many as you can. I read 4 books about detective. I have read Agatha Christie's "sleeping murder", "Trio Detektif : Nuri Gagap", "Trio Detektif : Misteri Mumi Berbisik", "Trio Detektif : Misteri Puri Setan". Neither of us win this challenge because we have same score.

My second week of holiday was wonderful. My family and I spent holiday in Yogyakarta. We went on sunday by car. We used north path so that we can arrived quickly. Only in one day we arrived Sleman. Our car stop at mosque and rest for a while, waiting for the sun rises. When dawn, we continue our trip to mount merapi. We're going to do Merapi Lava Tour using a Jeep.






It was really fun. The road was so bad, there was a big rock, poodle, and mud. This Merapi tour take 2 hours. After we enjoy the panorama of Mount Merapi, we continue our trip to Yogyakarta. We're going to have lunch at that time. My mother adviced us to have lunch at House of Raminten, so we went there. House of Raminten is Javanese food restaurant with traditional concept. When we arrived there, we immidiately smelt the smell of incense. The waiters are wearing Java traditional chlotes. The ornaments of the building are also traditional. They put Golden charriot as decoration.





The rest of the day, we spent to stroll at Malioboro street. In Malioboro street, there are a lot of Angkringan. Angkringan is food stalls that ussually sells traditional foods. The unique things of Angkringan is the price (the foods are really cheap) and they don't have chair for sit, we sit down on the ground covered by carpet (it called lesehan). Beside of angkringan, there are also delman and batik shop.




I think that's all about my holiday. If you have time come and visit Yogyakarta. It was really great city. There are a lot of tourist attraction. Oh, don't forget to buy some bakpia too. They're so good. ^^

Ok, that's it, I would finish it then. You can share your holiday at comments. Hope you enjoyed your holiday! See you!








Komentar

Postingan Populer