People that I apreciate



Hello readers, It’s Wednesday’s afternoon and it’s means English-LM time!
My teacher, Mrs. Wiwin gave me assignment to tell about someone I appreciate for this last week or month. Off course as student that come over city I have a lot of person that help me to live. My dormitory owner, the housekeeper, my friends, my teacher, and else. But I think I have two person, oh! Three I guess, that I appreciate a lot.
Last week, on Wednesday I got headache. I went home early and take a rest. On night, I was recovered. My headache was gone. I rembered that  I have a ton of task for tomorrow. So that I did my task till morning. I didn’t sleep that night. But I felt sleepy at 5 o’clock so I decided to take a nap for about 30 minute. Unfortunately I woke up at 6.10. I took a bath and got ready realy soon. Thank God I didn’t came late to school.
At the school I felt sleepy and limp. I didn’t have enough time to have breakfast. Even  for drink a glass of milk, I didn’t have time for that. At breaktime I decided to buy a meal, I remember I bought nasi goreng. After I ate that nasi goreng, I didn’t felt better. Suddenly my body got fever. I shivered. It feels like you’re soaking in bath of ice. Unfortunately, I didn’t brought any jacket or sweater with me. So I called my senior, Ayu, to borrow Trilogi’s Jacket in Trilogi’s room. She came to my class and accompanied me to trilogi’s room. When I arrived there I felt more sick. Ayu adviced me to go to clinic. But the clinic wasn’t open yet. So she brought me to Councelling room. There I handled nicely.
For that moment I realized that I should take care of my body. It’s important to have breakfast at morning and have enough sleep at night. The next day I got up early and have breakfast at stall near my dorm. I know the owner of that stall. He is middle-aged man with friendly face. He open his stall with his wife. She is humble woman. It feels like you eat at your own home with your own family. Oh, don’t forget the price of foods are very cheap.
You got it? Who are people that I appreciate for last one week? Yes, My senior, Ayu, and Owner of food stall with his wife. Sometimes the simplicity like that imprinted in my heart as a sweet memories. Hope you’ll find, realize, and appreciate people or person that help you, even the smallest thing.

Komentar

Postingan Populer